Welcome to my website! After 18 years of a successful solo practice in Manhattan, I have opened a full-time office in the heart of Naples – Fifth Avenue South. My holistic philosophy dates back to medical school, when I noticed that we cannot just treat disease by the textbook recipe. This is why some people do all the supposed “right things” and still get sick, while others do all the inappropriate, supposedly “bad things” yet enjoy a healthy life. Back in the medical residency days, I have marveled at how differently people respond to the same medication or treatment. Being a life-long learner, I realized early on that my Western medicine education was not enough and started looking for the answers to these “mysteries” in many Eastern and Spiritual philosophies and healing systems. After a decade-long journey, I have fused the best of what East and West have to offer. I have arrived at my personal 21st century vision of what it means to be a holistic doctor.
In this practice, you will not be a part of some algorithm that leads to prescription medication, making you dependent on it. When you come to me for help, I don’t just evaluate your organs or symptoms. To me, these are just physical expressions of the invisible problems of the mind-body disconnect. With the help of the detailed and customized Western, Ayurvedic, and Energy assessments, I try to get to know all of your layers, both visible and invisible. I will help you build a sound Mind-Body connection, where you, as a patient, receive a key to your well being that has been sitting in your pocket waiting to be pulled out. Together with you, my patient, I can devise a plan for your perfect health, given your life circumstances, strengths and weaknesses, job situation, and goals. You are then free to pick and choose from a variety of holistic, non-prescription options for the attainment of your unique, balanced, and healthy life.
We are a Concierge Practice. What does it mean?
Concierge is always good news for the patient because:
- You will be treated exclusively by me – a Board Certified Medical Doctor with 20 years of clinical experience – not a physician assistant or a nurse.
- I will personally coordinate your medical care old school style – no middle man involved – which means less room for errors.
- I will devote much more time to your visit than is allotted by your medical insurance.
- When I am treating you – I will not be staring at the computer screen – I still have paper charts, because they keep your health information more private and I can fill out my notes later. During the visit – I would rather look at You – giving you and your concerns my fullest attention.
- You can still use your insurance for blood tests or diagnostic/radiology tests, like ultrasounds, CT scans, MRIs, mammograms, etc.
- Same day or next day appointments.
- I will provide you with my cell phone and personal email for direct communication – You will never feel that frustrating feeling that you can’t get through to speak to your private doctor anymore.
- You will be able to see me in person, speak with me on the phone, or communicate with me virtually online.
- No waiting time at the office – means you won’t be wasting your valuable time and you will not be exposed to other patients’ germs
- Medical certificates and employment or school form completions are included.
- Your prescriptions will be refilled without delay.
- I will get things done efficiently and promptly and will make you feel respected and cared for – because you deserve it.
Health is your most precious asset – and I know that I am best qualified to make you feel healthy and balanced again.
Read hundreds of verified patient testimonials here https://www.zocdoc.com/doctor/svetlana-kogan-md-7706
and Check out what some of my patients have written about my practice