Water Detox is an ideal procedure for those patients who have heavy metal poisoning, such as with mercury or copper for instance.  Water Detox is also a great healing tool for those folks who have been partying too hard: drinking alcohol, smoking cigarettes, and staying up late.  The physics behind this awesome 30 minute painless treatment is very simple: Heavy metals are positively charged and as such are drawn out of our lymphatic drainage in the feet with the negatively charged plates of the water detox device.  You will dip your feet into the clear water, and after 30 minutes will be able to appreciate the horrible toxins which will be exiting out of your system, as they will be coloring the water various shades of brown and black.