Do you struggle with emotional or behavioral issues? It’s no surprise if you do, since 88% of our feelings and emotions are linked to our unconscious. The only way to effectively access this part of our mind and make positive changes is through hypnosis. The American Psychological Association’s scientific research shows that hypnotherapy treats and cures a wide range of conditions, including depression, anxiety, pain, and phobias. It can even help you to stop smoking, lose weight, and battle nerves of all kinds. Just to prove how effective it really is, here’s a list of 10 well-known people who love hypnotherapy.
- Kevin Costner – This famous actor is such a fan of hypnotherapy that he had his own private hypnotist flown out to the set of Waterworld, in Hawaii. It seems he was dealing with seasickness that was making it very difficult to complete his rigorous filming schedule each day. Ever since his hypnosis, he’s been great on the water!
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis – The former First Lady had private hypnotherapy sessions in order to help her cope with the heartbreaking death of her husband.
- Matt Damon – The actor has even gone so far as to announce his love for hypnosis on Jay Leno! He claimed that using hypnotherapy to quit smoking was “the greatest decision I ever made in my life”.
- Geri Halliwell – Formerly Scary Spice of the Spice Girls, Geri has been very open about using hypnotherapy to help her become more fit and lose weight.
- Lily Allen – This popular UK, indie-pop singer uses hypnotherapy to help her with weight loss. She’s even managed to lose so much weight that she dropped 3 whole sizes!
- David Beckham – Has been known to visit a private hypnotist as a means of helping him confront personal issues both on and off the soccer turf.
- Albert Einstein – This infamous physicist was known for regularly using hypnotherapy to aid in developing his scientific ideas. Rumor has it that the theory of relativity came to Einstein during hypnosis!
- Orlando Bloom – Bloom started using hypnotherapy at a young age. He was taken by his mother to see a hypnotherapist about his chocolate addiction. He also used hypnotherapy to help him get into better shape and lose weight.
- Ellen DeGeneres – This famous celebrity tried hypnotherapy for the first time on her live talk show, in front of the whole audience. It helped her to successfully quit her cigarette smoking habit!
- Tiger Woods – This pro-golfer has been using hypnotherapy since he was a child! By combining hypnosis with visualization, he was able to improve his concentration and attain better focus on his game. Looks like hypnotherapy really worked, seeing as he’s one of the highest payed and most successful athletes of all time!
Luckily, you do not have to be a celebrity to harness the benefits of hypnosis for everyday life. Dr. Kogan, is a certified Master Hypnotherapist who is dedicated to improving patient’s lives through hypnosis and self-hypnosis techniques. Feel free to call or email us via our website or Facebook page, to find out how Dr. Kogan can help you with your emotional or physical concerns.